"Yes! I win!" Yuffie jumps and skips around the Square, so absorbed in her own triumph that she loses her balance and falls backwards, right on top of one of the flower beds. "Oof!"

"Oh no!"

"Yuffie..."

Naminé and Riku rush towards the victorious ninja, the boy then offers his hand to help Yuffie up once he reaches her.

"Haha, thanks Riku. You too, Naminé, you make an amazing ref!"

"Oh uh, I really didn't do much, but thank you. Ah, before I forget! Here's your cloak back-"

"Nah, keep it. I'll be fine!"

"Are you su-"

"Yup. Got loads of 'em."

With the brightest smile Riku has ever seen from her, Naminé offers Yuffie a heartfelt "Thank you."

Before any of them can say anything else, however, Naminé's gaze wanders, only to suddenly freeze, as if she's spotted someone. "Sorry, I need to go back to the Castle. It was nice meeting you."

Riku glances towards her and quietly asks, "More tests?"

Naminé nods.

"Goodbye." Naminé offers a small smile, turns away, and begins walking towards the Castle.

"Hey Naminé! You should totally come visit us at the Restoration Committee! We're mostly at Merlin's House!" Yuffie yells out.

Riku nods and adds, "They could probably get you somewhere to stay at, too."

Naminé briefly faces them and shouts back, "I will! Thank you," before disappearing back into the Castle.


CONTINUE