Riku and Naminé step into the bright outdoors, the light briefly stunning them. Before they can even get their bearings, a loud voice rushes towards them.

"Jeez! There you are! Way to make a girl wait-" Yuffie complains and then quickly interrupts herself once she notices that Riku is not alone. "Oh! You must be Naminé! I'm Yuffie Kisaragi of the Radiant Garden Restoration Committee! Great to meet you!" she chirrups and extends a hand towards Naminé.

"Oh. Yes, I'm Naminé. Pleased to meet you, too." The girl accepts the handshake.

"Man, aren't you cold?" Without waiting for an answer, Yuffie removes her white hooded cloak and hands it to Naminé. "Here, put it on!"

"Oh, ah, thank you? Won't you get cold, though?" replies Naminé, somewhat taken aback.

"You're very welcome! And nah, I won't be needing it. If you haven't heard, Riku owes me a sparring match! You're welcome to watch!" Marching to the beat of her own drum, Yuffie rapidly switches between topics, not even waiting for a response from Riku before settling into a battle stance.

"Um, sure, I'll stay and watch... Is this a Moogle...?" Naminé mumbles to herself while examining the cloak she's now holding.

"Yuffie I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting for so long-"

"No-no-no-no-no. Nuh-uh. Don't care. Sparring time. Consider it payback for waiting if it makes you feel better. Now shut up and get ready!" Yuffie cuts him off, unable to stay in place for too long.

"Alright, alright. No magic, first one to touch the other with their weapon wins?" Riku relents and settles into his own battle stance, summoning his Keyblade.

"Yessir! Naminé'll be our ref!"

"Huh? Okay? What should I do?"

"Just say 'stop' or whatever when I poke Riku or Riku pokes me. Oh, and give us a countdown to start."

"Got it!" affirms Naminé, deciding to take her assignment as referee very seriously. "Ready? Three, two, one... Go!"


CONTINUE